Click to view and register for currently scheduled class reunions:
Class Reunion Planning
If your class has a milestone reunion year coming up, the Alumni Office would be happy to help you plan your event and contact your classmates. If you would like to take advantage of the assistance and resources listed below, a request must be made with the Alumni Office by March 1 of the reunion year.
The Alumni Office will provide:
• Non-profit status: if the Alumni Director at Lutheran West signs the contract with your venue, it will be tax-exempt (savings of approximately 8%)
• $300 gift from the CLHSA toward reunion expenditures for major reunion year anniversaries
• Class database
• Labels for printing
• Printing of simple projects (flyers, postcards, etc.)
• Assistance in securing printing for invitations, save the dates, etc.
• Examples of invitations, save the dates, signage, etc. from past reunions
• Ideas for venues
• Homecoming Weekend events to encourage attendance at reunions held that weekend (typical Homecoming Weekend events include school tours, cornhole tournament, homecoming football game, tailgate dinner prior to game, and alumni gathering after the game).
Your Alumni Director is:
Debi Albrecht, Class of 1985
Click here to view currently scheduled Reunions and other alumni events.