Applying to Lutheran West
Completing the admissions application for Lutheran West is easy and free. Simply click the button below to access the application for the 2021-2022 school year. You are required to create a FACTS account prior to starting an application. Keep your username and password handy as you will use it as you advance through the admissions process. If you already have a Lutheran West ParentsWeb (RenWeb) account, simply log into your account and click on "Application" under Apply/Enroll in the menu to start the application process.
Early Decision Enrollment
Early Decision Enrollment is the application process by which applicants make a commitment that Lutheran West is their first-choice high school and, if admitted, they intend to enroll for the following school year.
How do I qualify for Early Decision Enrollment?
1. Complete Admissions packet, with Lutheran West receiving all components below prior to the mid December deadline.
» Admissions Application
» Admissions Test (High School Placement Test - HSPT)
» Current school records
» Teacher recommendation
2. Student shows great personal and academic promise as evidenced by their Admissions Test scores, teacher recommendations, and current school transcript.
Advantages of Early Decision Enrollment:
1. If student meets qualifications for acceptance (decision based upon Admissions Test scores, teacher recommendations,
current school transcript, immediate acceptance without an Admissions Interview.
2. Family receives admissions decision in mid-December.
3. Family receives a $100 credit applied to their tuition account for the following school year if student completes enrollment (including submitting an enrollment deposit) by December 31.
Will I still be able to enroll at Lutheran West if I do not make an Early Decision Enrollment commitment by 12/31?
Yes! Offers of admission will be honored until the incoming class meets its maximum enrollment. The $100 tuition credit, however, only applies if fully enrolled by 12/31.
If I do not qualify for Early Decision Enrollment, can I still apply to and/or enroll at Lutheran West?
Yes! Applicants who do not qualify for Early Decision Enrollment and/or apply after the Early Decision Enrollment window may still receive an offer of admission after submitting the application materials listed above, taking an Admissions Test, and completing an Admissions Interview.
Contact the Admissions team:
Admissions Office: 440-799-8328