RenWeb / FACTS:
Connecting Students, Parents, Faculty, and Staff
Grades may be accessed at any time by students and parents using FACTS Family Portal / RenWeb. Students and parents will be given access to separate online accounts. Families should contact their child's School Counselor if they encounter trouble logging in to FACTS Family Portal / RenWeb.
Instructions for parents to set up a RenWeb account:
2. Type the school's district code: LW-OH
3. Click "Create New ParentsWeb Account"
4. Type your email address and click "Create Account." The email address should match the email you provided on your student's registration documents. An email, which will come from RenWeb Support, will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
5. In the email, select the "Click to create your ParentsWeb login" link.
6. A web browser window will display your name and RenWeb "Person ID."
7. Type a user name, password (plus confirm password), and click the "Save User Name and/or Password" button.
Bookmark the login page for future quick access.