RenWeb: Connecting Students, Parents, Faculty, and Staff
Lutheran West believes that appropriate and timely communication for both our students and their parents is essential to maximizing the potential of each student. Grades may be accessed at any time by students and parents using RenWeb. RenWeb grades are updated weekly. Students and parents will be given access to separate online accounts. Families should contact the School Counseling Office if they encounter trouble logging in to RenWeb.
Instructions for parents to set up a RenWeb account:
2. Type the school's district code: LW-OH
3. Click "Create New ParentsWeb Account"
4. Type your email address and click "Create Account." The email address should match the email you provided on your student's registration documents. An email, which will come from RenWeb Support, will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
5. In the email, select the "Click to create your ParentsWeb login" link.
6. A web browser window will display your name and RenWeb "Person ID."
7. Type a user name, password (plus confirm password), and click the "Save User Name and/or Password" button.
To download or print these instructions for your records, click here.